Tuesday, February 2, 2010

on to the next one

destroy deviate break the patterns of the wallpaper of your life. Eat the food from Valhalla and ride with the valkries. Eat the unicorn blood of the magic leperchaun like lucky from lucky charms. Blue hearts purple diamonds and eyes made of red. keep chasing the pot of gold because we are almost there. Listen to the fluttering of butterfly wings and churn the butter of cash hidden in the mattress of you life. See all the details in 3d with their stereoscopic view of the macro world of bugs and termites. They would and they eat wood. The translucent white of their bodies, the pincers that break down the fiber of ply, the seating arrangement of the devil. Do you know that the price of cigarettes in LA is 6.66??? No joke and if you try your stand up with me I probably won't laugh. Mad Men, Mad tv, I come from the land of Les Paul and Cheap Tricks. Sometimes I wonder if mutiny isn't the best way, but it's not in my nature to step on another person. You aren't a ladder for me to ascend where I want to go. I'll extend my hand and help you along, but only if you let me and treat me right. Right wing conspiracies and the leaning to the left. I've got a book for you that you could only understand. don't let me repeat this, but I probably will.

No comments:

Post a Comment