Saturday, February 20, 2010

smile

I woke up with a smile on my face today. an amazing time and amazing place. a river that was created on the streets of los Angeles by the rain last night. I made a boat of my cigarette and floated down the LA river. A time struck a different face and we talked into the night. The latest grace the latest news woke me from my sleep of the past several years. I'm ready to burn like the sun and race to the horizon. I'm ready to do this and a feeling untethered joy swells in my heart. A memory of ectasy in the airport and you and I driving in the night discussing life. I remember that time in Milwaukee when we were driving down the quiet streets, you one of my best friends in the world. Remember in the green light of the night we drove to Mitchell airport and went in. Just sitting there at night and discussing our great love for each other and how we could both be. How we'd be in the near distant future. I think that was one of the most beautiful moments of my life and the memory burns strong in my heart. It's been a few years and now you have a child, a wonderful beautiful child. I hope in life you get all that you need and more importantly all that you want. You're one of the most beautiful and brilliant people in the world. I want you to be happy. I know the world is so different than yourself, but you must carry the light the burns inside of you and show you're brilliance to the world. It saddens me that I think of you and my brothers as Motorcycle boy from Rumble Fish. You are three of the most beautiful souls I know, and I know it's hard for you to accept the world for what it is, instead of how it should be. You can defeat the monsters and earn your rightful place in this world of demons. You are better men than the many that have passed. I want you to know this and I want you to feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment