Thursday, January 28, 2010

life expended

hi guys and girls. let's grand theft auto. get in the jail and be the robot. let's steal some cars just from anyone any day any place. can we do this and get first place? I'm taming the wild things that were a metaphor for my emotions. a met a 4 for all of you on the world wide interweb. my lower back hurts because I have a terrible posture while working. working and tweetin' an' bloggin' for a weekend and using apostrophes 'til it doesn't matter. dark matter grey matter and the existential stylings of our maker and the being in the sky. what can we do except get caught up in the tractor beam of our lives? can you hear the whisper of the silent forest and the soft cooing of owls in the night of a full moon breaking the sphere of our light? I can say that the person who was homeless was speaking about the year 2012, but really man? it's 2010. we were supposed to have robots by now. I feel like being on a lazy susan and spinning round and round. or with proper grammar that would be around. The money cat ran out of batteries the other day, but I put a new one in and it's running fine. the lines of cheese cracker dust led me to this conclusion. Party zombie, the ultimate in facsimile. the ultimate in metaphor. the ultimate warrior in our days of sound bites. I have health insurance but I don't even use it. see you at coachella, cause that's where the wild things roam.

No comments:

Post a Comment