Sunday, February 21, 2010

the robot

who doesn't want to feel that way, but he's programmed to because his creator was some evil genius that like to see the chaos theory in practice. the robot who yearns to be human, but maybe being human isn't so great after all. the grass is always greener and sometimes reality likes to slap you like as drunk girlfriend once did. unwarranted by the way, she just said that she thought it would be funny. yeah not really. the impulse buy at the supermarket, we bought a cow and brought it home and kept in our living room. future wifey whoever you are, I hope that I'm not so broken into a puzzle when you finally find me. hopefully I'll just have the corner piece missing and the puzzle of my mind will be solved. we can tread water, we can jump in the ocean and swim to china. we can be all that we want to be, love who we want to love. open yourself to the universe, it calls. it beckons...it is your muse. it has shown you the way once, it can show you the way again. So universe, I'm open for any transmissions you send me. like soft bulletins in the night. guide me into the life I once lived, guide me to the good places. make me smile towards the sun. I want to live. I want to burn bright, but not so bright that I have a short shelf life. I don't want to be the expiration date on a can of pineapples.

No comments:

Post a Comment