Saturday, February 6, 2010

fail dot organ

oh yes. it happened. I'm getting long in tooth and grey in the scalp. the energy just wasn't here on a friday night, though I all I really wanted to do was get wild like the wild things were. like how they are and where they are. The scalding cauldron of bubbling sentiment was made into the most delicious son tofu. I think that was spelled wrong but no matter. she gave me the three principle rules of what to look for. Cat, hat, and an the requisite glossy photo followed by all the stats that really don't matter, because that photo usually doesn't add up. The hat is the tip off, it's like wearing a feather in your hair or maybe running around the streets in a straight jacket. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you because I never meant to do this. After a few drinks three's company, but in this instance it may have been okay. The locked up chambers of your heart that equal all in total about four will always make sure that you just go go go. Run sammy run. What makes you run? the carrot made of imagination? the dream of living your so called life? or is it a chapter that you have yet begun to write? I'm sure I'm missing someone's birthday this month, I believe in this instance it's my niece, Julia's. I'll have to pre-empt this by sending out a gift and a card in the next week. It's someone's birthday I just can't remember who. My eyes are bleeding from this computer screen and whoever knew that you could expend so much life force creating nothing. I want to run. I want to hide. I want to live forever. Forever young.

No comments:

Post a Comment