Thursday, January 21, 2010

kind of magnetic

the earth and the round piece of rock we call the earth were orbiting on the why axis. for all you 3d nerds you know what I mean. the crooked smile of the land sharks nearby and the sampling of life made from the streets of mean. A mowhawk a tomahawk and we have the makings of a movie film. Tomorrow I have to be on point so I came home early so I could get the worm in the morning. Except I'm not a bird and I'm a twinkie with a lasso and cowboy boots. Let's hear it, let's bear witness, like a tiny little poofy dog named bear. I wasn't scared because she wasn't the Pooh Bear. Trigger, Piglet, Eyeore you're all a part of my life. Like those sleepless in Seattle we all send digital posts to one another. You've got male. Testosterone, we all do in equal parts measure in tiny little thimbles that we so with, or sew if you do it by needlepoint. One gesture, one drive and a broken Blu-ray player. I told my father it would be fine to take a take back item from Best Buy, but this wasn't the truth or the best buy for either of us. I tell him not to worry, that he should worry about his own life and not worry about the life of his errant son. I'll be fine I say over and over, yet he doesn't believe me. I think that's what parents are for, to worry about things that you shouldn't have to worry about and have the blind ignorance to follow. As if you didn't think of all the consequences of this random roll of the dice that you made. It all comes up hard 8 like Phillip Seymour Hoffman and that's okay. Because you look like him whether you think it or not. And the weather is looking better, sunny days are ahead. Get in the car and step on the gas and say "vroom, vroom" like Ralph the mouse, then and only then your motorcycle will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment