Saturday, January 16, 2010

let's go

it's 2010 year of the metal tiger. Metallica and the winds of change blow through the desert like peregrine falcons made of carbon fiber. f bombs dropped in the increasing shadow of the night. The sun rises to the east and we look at the sub atomic mecca of our souls. The Earth replenishes like a an advanced recycler of the machines of bio diversity. We can see the horizons of our futures and run towards them. We can share our love with each other like one thousand dollar bills. We hear that the bionic ear can tap into the node based systems of our life compositing systems. Let's run, let's hide. let's go to where we always will. A land of hope, dreams and the unforgettable desires of our happy life times. I can see your future, it's like going down Niagra Falls in a barrel. Barreling through life and I'm kind of having a mid life crisis. It's okay though, like all obstacles I will overcome this one though the climbing is rough. My mom worked in a factory for twenty years, I can handle this artifice of what I do. I can do this because that's why we left Laos, my parents sacrificed so much so I could have the life I want. I have it. Like Bushy said "Mission Accomplished". Let's roll, Let's do this, Let's do it like Brutus. We can smash our glasses on the bar and break out in wild dances. Let's run to where we need to go and just keep running.

No comments:

Post a Comment