Wednesday, January 20, 2010

tornado alley

the land of the son turned into volcano tornado alley. The land of shimmery vampires that glisten in the sun was awakened by the slow roll of thunder and the bolts of lightning that cascaded over the valley. The broken lands of time were put into a machine and we could go back and forth like customers at an all you can eat buffet, it feels as the post has been digging into the ground and by ground I mean my skin. We were standing on the fire escape looking over the vast moonscape of parking lots we call downtown. The slow drift of cotton candy clouds obscured the grime of the city and made the streets a sparkling wetness that they strive for in film. We can see the slow tides of a two and a half year old stacking scrabble pieces. She's cute and one of a kind. a true rainbow in the storm of humanity. I quite enjoyed spending time with her and drawing while getting a tattoo and a nail polish. magical thoughts from a magical person. she asked if I was a boy or girl and I said, "I'm a boy" then she said, "I'm a girl because I have long hair and you're a boy because you have short hair". Then to make my hair long she put her hair on top of mine. It was way too cute and funny how she did it. makes me smile just remembering it. that's why I had to write this last part down so I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment