Thursday, November 18, 2010

run it sadiq

Your mind is running. it's on the last leg of the marathon. you look at that bracelet and are reminded of the beautiful parts of life. You hear the angel, and think about all the angles of the world. the hard drive is broken, but don't think of all those losses in zeros and ones. If Earth were a plan it and a third rock from the sun. Where were we today? Blackout sun...I hardly remember.
In the night in the heat in the heat of the night we took showers made of gold. I can say that I barely recognize this person, they are a blurry mess of pixels and pixie dust. Can we remember,
the heart shaped hole in our hearts. I can't understand this, the messiness of a life gone awry.
It's like a rueben sandwhich, that's been splattered on rye. Live with the angels and fly with the eagles. Earth inhabits a constellation of broken records in stereo dream. We can fly into planets with balloon like landing gear. We can shoot them up like clay pigeons in the atmosphere. I've got this on lockdown....and we'll do an hardboiled egg eating contest like my friend Luke. Cool hands,
fly dress, and the everywhere in between. I'm here somewhere, just hit me up on my pager.

No comments:

Post a Comment