Tuesday, November 30, 2010

in a different universe in a different place. we are subzero gravity and our intentions were floating in the sky. I want to love you in every sense of the syllables but this syllabus is much to wordy for either you or I. can we bring this step? the drop step and the constant change that we all require. I'm kind of running on the end of this type rope, and these are never things we talk about. Semi colon apostrophe s....can it get any colder than this? Earth sucker, fat mother fucker, let's run this to bangers and mash. You damn frankenstein. I want to laugh with the ease of air baked biscuits.
It's limp like the excuses of earth rotations blown high. Can we break the system with this codifying language. Let's put the antennae up and receive the AM/FM transceivers. let's run to the bottomless edge of this earth. Fucking blowing up the phone and let's telestream this xtra vision of earth and the pie sky. Burn the earth it's a case of arson. Listen to the song repeat and repeat. Let's tie this up in our own peaceful language. I need a space heater for this place in my chest. This heart of golden light and how we can run this game.

1 comment: