Thursday, November 11, 2010

life the circle and where we go

this is the complete. the inner circle. the never ending. the final thoughts of our lives and how we orbit one another. This is a 365 degree random selection of life and how we're going to to do this. Ready, set, go...for the next 365 days I'll be on here writing for anywhere from ten minutes to 30 minutes and expounding about the thin vagaries of life and how we should improve us, ourselves, and the life that surrounds. First I say in life you should have some loyalty, first if you do something dumb and unwarranted you should think about how it affects other people. Life is like a bunch of ground strokes, some shots you should take and some you should not. How about a shot across the bow? How about we go stern side. The vampires of LA suck and suck not realizing the blood supply will run out one of these days. The idiots of the world can hold onto their fake fashion and dumb fads. It's all like recycled diapers and I guess it's all about depends. The past is the past and it is something that should not hold you back. The time machine that is our minds is a jumble of wires and useless USB ports. I've gotta say that I'm pretty bummed about how things became and are. I've gotta say that I would never make tigers of paper mache and I would never hold the keys to the far flung planet of the stars. I can see the wilderness of everyone's heart and sometimes I wonder what the hell is happening. I'm on a runaway train with no conductor. I'm in the sub surface swimming below the surface with the wonders of the marine world. I'm in the echo spaces of your mind, constantly reverberating through the eyes of Minolta and the candyland schemes of the vampires of thought. I think this, the world is crushing and I think it's time to crush back. You want to roll? let's do it jelly belly, we'll see how this turns out. The world is made of xerox and unoriginal thought that you think you've made your own. Go on with this thought, but beware that it's made of paper walls with the artifice of the next Christmas ornament. Check the inbox of your mental fortitude and you'll see it is empty. It's unexpected, like life. take a snapshot. these things last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment