Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Coachella

Sea breeze, dark trips and the mad mexican who is my friend. Off the hook off the chains, and I got to see Emilyn Smith. Great notes, high times, running through the desert without a worry in the world. Deep springs, dark palms, the questions of the glitter coyotes running through the night. Illegal moments, illegal aliens, and the ufos they arrived on. I ran into a beautiful night apparition, one I had dreamed of seeing a long time ago in my sleep. Bunker hills, Bunker granites, the left of center was moved even more to the right. Ponies on sticks and the dangerous men who carried them. The dancing was full of butt cracks. The earth of matted down grass. The exploratory surgery of gym days gone by. Secret handoffs and holding hands through the darkened crowd. Die Antwerd was actually boring compared to real life. It was fun, maybe too much fun. I thinking I should have driven myself or had the guts to. fire it up, because someone has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment