Monday, April 5, 2010

LA dreaming

the turn of the cloud. the dark spot of the sun. the unearthly light of early morning sunrises in anticipation of the shoot. the stop motion feel, the uncluttered though processes of our early emotion into the light. The cable of the mountain and the gondola we ride to the top at first I spelled it like "tope" but I had to go back, because I was excited about this. Easter Sunday and we got an earthquake in one of the eggs. A 7.2 which we could feel all the way to downtown LA. Ironic that I couldn't feel the aftermath, it's a lithium halcyon day, though I take neither of those. I don't take anything, but maybe I should. Maybe I will become part of the prescription nation, then again this is a bad tact and I won't be sailing down that tract. Ride free run high, fly like an eagle in that rarefied air. Like the feathers from an owl carrying all that wisdom. Like naked twister and there was the truth. I was supposed to go to St. Helena for Easter, but the bug of a flu got me unfortunately....the crisp clean air. the revel of the young in St. Helena, and I guess Rico was hungover. I Pad war of the technology. I Pad all thoughts to this universal cloud coverage. I touched one once and I traveled back in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment