Thursday, December 9, 2010

you burn

you burn like the sun. like a supernova that envelops all of the heat of a galaxy far far away. the constant scroll of names and contacts have brought us to the event horizon of the different plainer moments of our life. Plainer as in plain, yes I know it's a made up word like many sequences of letters in the english language. I can drop one thing two things and yes I am living in my own demented fantasy. The earth rains with blood, the fire reigns it all. The people who we consort with own everything. I can till the lands til the land is bone dry. Put this on the yoke of my soul and it's no small command. In general in corporal in theory in space, the lands of time and the strength of our persistence bent the bands of time. A band of outsiders in the light years away. Let's hit turbospace and you and I can be together in the next life. Like my friend once said. Ha. Parisian times and the parisian planet, we made it of croissants and the bagels de luxe. I can see the rim light of life cascading over the silhouette of your head. Every day I wake up and I say to myself this is going to be a good day, this is the day that we will live and appreciate forever. That's all I want you to know and to say to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment