Friday, December 10, 2010

the flicker

of a post of the drain of the same of the membrane. I've gotta say that I was surprised of the news of the passing of the flame. I heart you and I love you and I have to say why do the good die young. In a primordial or a torrential scream to the heavens. I say don't take the good anymore and hell you should take the bad. But no it doesn't work that way with angel wings or soaring into the clouds or the earth as we know it. I am going to wage war against you towards the end of time. I'm going to beat the battle that we never could have. It's easy to dismiss and overlook and never think of. You laugh and smirk but I'll wipe that from your face. Boneless, white bone, earthen shatter, ever the link of the unimaginable. I sweep through the rain like a schooner with sails. A cutlass sword that slashes through our heavenly times. I say you are unfair, and you are. Admit it. An angry old man with the seas of uncertainty. A refuge from the storm that makes no sense. I would have left if you weren't here, probably for better shores. I've always been my own adventurer seeking better opportunities in far off land. Which in repost is probably better than most.

No comments:

Post a Comment